Friday, August 7, 2009

Passing Time

Yeah, yeah, so it's been nearly a month since I blogged here. I had 20 houseguests for two weeks. And getting ready for that was stressful and took all my spare time. But now, 3 pounds heavier, it's time to re-focus.

My body has gone back to looking pretty lumpy. That last challenge was a total loss for me. I lost a whopping 1 pound somewhere in there, but it didn't last. I have a new perspective now. My goal is to change my attitude. Then behavior will come naturally after that. (Or so I hope) I don't want to look at my exercise as a "chore" each day. I want to look forward to it and crave it.

The Sisterhood is doing a new challenge. A 21 Day Challenge. You see, it takes 21 days to start a new habit. So the habit I'm working on forming is my good attitude. Today is Day One for me even though The Sisterhood started a few days ago. I'm not going to watch the scale as closely as I did in the previous challenge. I'm focusing on the habit - not the outcome. I mean, not that I'm not hoping for some serious "outcome", but that's just not my daily focus.

Here we go again, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment